Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

loving our photo shoot




oh boy where have i been for over a month, i didnt realise its been that long since i blogged (note to myself, make sure you blog more regular)
its been so long i dont remember what ive been up to. but i do remember at the end of september we went to a photo shoot that was arranged at DD's school, the money for the sitting was all donated back to the school, (which is so cool) . As soon as we saw the proofs i wanted all 90+ pics! it worked out much cheaper to buy the disk and have them printed at my leisure 90 quid for the disk, thats less that 1 pound a pic, and what was even better was my sister was on the same shoot as me as we wanted pics of the cousins together, so we shared the cost of the disk and only paid 45.00 each. now thats what i call a bargain, big thanks to success photography you did a great job, you even took a good picture of me and i hate pictures of myself.
ill try to upload a few of them here

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

oh what wonderful photos and great deal too (especially going halves!)