Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Does my bum look big in this?


I've just been downloading some pics from the camera, as I've been naughty and not done it in a while, (well I've not took any pics in a couple of weeks)

To my surprise Ashleigh must of taken a picture of me whilst we were bowling a little while back. I cant believe she took a pic of my big bottom, just wait until she wakes up in the morning! LOL

I will have my revenge i will take a pic of her just as she is waking with her straggly hair and scrunched up face, then i will scrap it so i can keep it forever, but i will also tuck this picture in a secret little pocket and add some journalling for future reference. (i loves my little girl, she is my best friend really, my shopping partner, my dancing diva and all singing sister, i love you Ash!)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Pmsl, not half as big as my bum would look!! Love the sound of that LO you're planning. :)

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gotta agree with Karen your bottom looks positively pert - you should see the size of mine - or maybe not he he he x