Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Full of hot air

Hello bloggers, later tonight i will be back with a new post from splodgeAway, but for now i will fill you on on whats been happening at La La Land (aka my life)
I went to a class at Suzicrafts on Saturday we were playing around with masks and sprays making a lovely inky mess it was fun,  of course i never come home empty handed i bought a few bits and bobs and then I  went into town to do a little shopping i didnt buy much other than a few trims and  ribbons, i returned home with a headache, so thought id chill on the sofa with a blanket and have 40 winks to sleep off the headache.



I went into my craft area to put my goodies away and noticed a parcel ....Yey it was my order from papermaze, that meant lush new papers from websters and more bazzill. i tore it open and amazingly my headache was gone. The papers were so gorgeous they inspired me to make a card with them straight away. i came up with the hot air balloon card, i downloaded the image from the net , vintage vectors, i then clear embossed it in parts and inked it using the splodgeAway mat which you can purchase from http://www.splodgeaway.com/ all the papers are websters, i finished it off with a ribbon and a few pins, and off course stickles.

This is the card we made at the class. 







1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx