Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Snowflakes





I thought id already posted this card but then realised it was on facebook that i had put it.
This really was such a quick card i took the craft card and cut a 3" snowflake on the cricut then randomly stamped some snowflakes and the greeting, i then matted it with 3d foam onto the aqua card, added a few pearls and diamond stickles, i will make a few more of these in different colour ways.


I really do need to step on the gas if im to get these cards finished in time, but on the other hand ive nearly completed my gift shopping and the majority of it is wrapped!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Love this idea and now I have my cricut :P lol huggle hun lovely card xxxxxxxxx

Caroline said...

What a fabulous idea love it. Caroline xxx

jayneyd said...

Love this hun. Simple but really effective- bet itl look totally different in another colour as well! Hugz x x x x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx