Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Garden fairy



 
Next week it is my niece's birthday and she will be four, i wanted a really colourful card for her so i dug out some of my cheerful we are memory keeper papers and set to work colouring this cute precious moments image.
I coloured her with pro markers and a few copics and of course i added lots and lots of stickles for added bling a little girl can never have too much sparkle!
The added white highlights were achieved using a white posca pen, i love this pen as you get a true white every time no matter what colour your going over.
the flowers are wild orchid crafts.

Today i went on my first venture out since having my operation and i enjoyed the fresh air but came home a little tired so i had a nice hot cuppa and a play in my craft room, now i think a little nap is in order LOL.


7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty PM image, love all the sparkly effects on your card... I'm sure this will put lots of smiles on the birthday girls face....

Sue said...

This is really lovely Karen glad you enjoyed your little jaunt out for the day, its bloomin freezing!! She will love this card huggles hun xxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Karen, I am sure she will love it. Look after yourself.
Carol.x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image, beautiful cheerful colours and all the sparkle looks wonderful
Sue xx

Alison Scott said...

Beautiful card. I love the bling. It must be even more beautiful in real life as its so sparkly in the photos.
That's good you got out a while. Bet your nap was magic!

CraftyKay said...

Karen this card is so so pretty. some lucky little girl to receive it. Hope you are well.x

*Urška* said...

Beautiful and gorgeous card.
Urška