Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

One more sleep

I haven't got much to blog about today so thought id remind you of my excitement for tomorrow Only one more sleep until i go to my annual westlife jaunt, those of you who know Me know that every year when westlife are touring i go to see them at least twice at different venues, i know i can hear you all shouting why would i do that, the answer is simple, they put on a fantastic show like none I've ever seen before and once is never enough.

It was Ashleigh's birthday on Saturday she had a great day and got lots of goodies and with her b'day money she bought her self a new phone, she was a little disappointed as she thought she would of got to find out what secondary school she was going to but we didn't find out until today, she got her second choice school (which was actually my first preference) at first she wasn't too happy about it until she heard her best friend has also got into the same school as her

I havnt got much to share on the crafting front as ive been helping in Mams house again today and yesterday i mad e a roast dinner and had everyone round so i was cooking for 12 (poor me, where was my mothers day treat?) well i did get to have breakfast in bed, and Martin has given me some money so i can treat myself, if i dont buy anything tomorrow in the Metro Centre i might treat myself to a stamping up stamp set.

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

He he he I was checking in for the update on the westlife gig, guess I will have to wait lol, thanks for stopping by, hope you had a great time, have a wonderful weekend hon XXX