Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

Inky fingers




Ive rediscovered my love for distress inks. Last year i bought some lovely Christmas stamps and i never got around to using them until now, i got myself a tim holtz ink applicator and i spent a couple of days inking everything in sight, i also donned my rubber gloves and made myself a batch of distressed layered flowers which i inked and spritzed till the card went soggy LOL, so im sure you will see one or two on my future creations.
all my above cards were created using distress inks and perfect pearls, the stamps are inkadinkadoo, then just simple layering with mirror card to enhance the shimmer, my favourite is the autumnal thinking of you and blue Christmas one, i like how the stamps are meant for Christmas but ive managed to use it for other occasions as well.

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Ohhhh these are gorgeous honey, love the distress ink backgrounds and those stamps are fab, I have them too and haven't used them yet - shame on me !!! lol, thanks for stopping by, lovely to hear from you, hope all is well in your neck of the woods XXX