Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Lili of the valley


Im not doing too bad at this blogging lark! twice in one week, i hope i can keep it up, LOL.
Today i have a card to share, the image is a lili of the valley stamp and i love this image, its gorgeous to colour in with promarkers or copics, but on this occasion I've coloured it in with Tim Holtz distress inks.
I've stamped it on pearlecent card so it already had a shimmer, the shimmer shows through the colouring too.
It is my mums birthday today so i set about making this at the weekend, and I'm sure I've made a very similar if not the same card in the past, I'll have to have a trawl through my blog and see if i can see it.
Ive had a long day at work today and Martin has a night off to watch the footie, so i think ill lock myself away in my craft area and create, I'm sure Martin will keep me supplied in tea and biscuits.

No comments: