Pages

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Another year!


It seems i'm not so good keeping up with my blog, i was toying with the idea of making it private so i can be my own online diary, but as I'm not a daily writer I've changed my mind I'm keeping it as a place to show and tell (so to speak)
I have still been crafting but I've been too busy (read that to say too lazy) to photograph and upload pics. it wasn't until i got an email asking when i was going to upload more cards that i thought why not, i honestly thought no one bothered to read my blog.
So on to the card, I had a request for a card for a lady who's sister who was off to New York for her birthday so she wanted something related to that, i thought hard and tried a few ideas and eventually came up with said card, i wasn't too sure but the customer loved it and couldn't wait to give it to her sister.
I drew the new york skyline onto an apple shape i had cut from the cricut give a hoot cartridge, the lady figure was an image from computer as were the district signs, i used an awful lot of stickles to add some bling. i hope you like. i will try to be less lazy in future and post more often.

No comments: