Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

loads of time!!!



Well that does make a change its my mams birthday next week and not only have i made a card from me and hubby but ive also made one for the kids to give to her, now those of you who read my blog will know im usually flying by the seat of my pants and im normally handing over the card just as the stickles are drying. So its a big thing for me to of made a card well in advance of the time its needed, i could get quite used to this LOL.



lots of stamping on this one with brayers and adirondack inks, the papers are a mix of october afternoon and basic grey and cosmo cricket, glossy accents and stickles as always im sure she will like it as it has something to do with the garde, ive also added a little bird box as she too loves the birds visiting her bird box in her garden.




2 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous Karen and yes YOU are always busy lol hope my mate Martin didnt get caught in any rain today xxxx :) see you soon xxxxxxxxxxxx hugs

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx