Pages

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

more cards and inspiration








First of all the inspiration, there is a great new blog that Helena has set up where there are lots of inspiration for all advent/Christmas related goodies, if your stuck for ideas or just want to see all the fab creations check this out, also if you've got something to share give her a shout and it may be placed on the blog.

The cards I've made are for martins work colleagues, he took one in for his mate and then i received an influx of orders, and i thought i was going to be able to start my own personal cards, i can see me making mine on Christmas eve at this rate.
Ive got many more to share too, i will blog again tomorrow after my shopping trip, i need to catch up on all my Christmas shopping and hopefully i will finish it on Saturday when I'm at Leeds for the day. That means i can then concentrate on the wrapping and the food shop nearer the time without having to look for last minute pressies.

No comments: