Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flower Overload





Today i received my delivery of gorgeous flowers from wild orchid crafts, so you can rest assured that all my cards are going to have flower overload.
I have already completed my first, its strange i don't really like purple but it seems this is not only flower overload but also purple overload.
Lots of inking, glittering, and added pearls and gems on this card, the leaves and flourishes are all cut from the give a hoot cricut cart.
On my second card I've used MME papers and lots of prima flowers with buttons for the centre.
I'm off to the metro centre tomorrow i will be popping into papermill to stock up on some card stock and i will be on the look out for other crafty finds, i think we may visit ikea too so will no doubt pick up some kind of storage too.

No comments: