Pages

Sunday, August 08, 2010







Today sees the start of a week off work for me so to i decided to start the week with a mega crafting session, the kids were occupied so i had nothing to stop me.
I had the cricut set up so decided to make a few cards with one of my new carts Who gives a hoot, this is a lovely cart and has lots of uses, i also stamped and done some colouring with my pro markers, it was hard to get into the swing of colouring at first but after a few images it was like id never been away.
the first card i decided to overload with flowers, ive just orderd more flowers from wild orchid crafts, so i cant wait for them to arrive. the second and 3rd card are all made from the cricut in all i made 8 cards so a productive day. I have orders for 7 christmas cards so will have to get my festive head on next, i think ill go and look at my winter wonderland cart see if it gives me some ideas.

No comments: