Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

sunshine



Weve had the sunshine out today so i thought i would use a little sunshine in one of my cards today, i inked up a lili of the valley stamp and coloured her orange, i just so happened to get my delivery from sarahs cards, i had ordered a grab box so it was a mystery as to what was inside and i was hapily pleased, inside was the perfect match paper for my coloured image, the papers i used were american crafts botanique range, the large green flower was also in the pack, the leaves were cut on the cricut winter wonderland cart, roses are from wild orchid crafts, kaisercraft jewels, stickles, tim holtz ticket, charm from my stash and lots of inking finish off this card. Ive left a space in the top right corner for a sentiment i just havnt decided what or who its for yet.
There is some seroius candy up for grabs on tracie's blog go take a look.

1 comment:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx