Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2012

he loves me!




First off i need to give big Happy Birthday wishes to my Daughter Ashleigh, shes 15 today, Where has the time gone?


yesterday's plans didn't quite go the way i expected, i had planned on having an afternoon crafting, but my husband put paid to that , im not angry though im over the moon.


He came home from work last night and had bought me an iPhone!!!!!!!! I lurrrrve him so much xxxxxx


When he woke up (he works nights) he helped me sync it and add music too it, i was like a kid at Christmas i am so excited, ive never been bothered about fancy phones before as long as i can call and text thats all i need, so you can see why this is a big deal for me.


The iPhone pressie means i didnt get to do the cards i intended to finish so ill share an older one with you its a lili of the valley image.



Ive also been doing some secret work for some lovely people, i cant say too much at the minute but watch this space, i hope to spill the beans soon.


No comments: