Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

clean and tidy














Oh my god im wondering just how my craft room got so untidy, ive been in there so much the last few weeks but had no time to tidy as i was going along so today was the day to tackle the mess. Ive spent a couple of hours throwing tiny scraps out, sorting card stock into colour family and sorting out all my patterned papers inks are all put away in their right full places and generally its looking some what clean and tidy. the reorganisation and tidiness prompted me to make a card ive made a thank you card this is to go in my emergency stock card box.
The flag was made from east of india ribbon, the sentiment is MME and the magnolia image was coloured with promarkers.
Im entering this in the following challenge cupcake inspirations



Im in the process of making a christening card and a few mothers day cards so hopefully my blog wont be neglected next week ill have lots to show.








1 comment:

Zulma said...

Cute card! nice colors. TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
Zulma DT