Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Not too sure

Yesterday I was pottering in my craft room I started pushing bits of paper around on a card but nothing was coming too me, it just didn't look right so after 20 minutes of staring at it bingo it hit me, the problem was the size of the base card, I changed it from a 5 x 7 to a 6 x 6 then it all just fell into place. I think I over did it on the strong colour for the background , next time I use black soot I will make sure it's more subtle, I think it's all came together pretty well to think at the beginning I was going to give up. The moral of this story is if in doubt change the size lol
Im enetering this into the wild orchid crafts challenge - Bingo, ive used gems, flowers ribbon/lace

5 comments:

Ink Art Designs said...

I think the darker inking looks great! The silvery edging really stands out and brings it all together beautifully.
Dot x

karen said...

Thanks dot x

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Kylie said...

This is a gorgeous card Karen, I love the darker inking too :)
Thanks for playing at WOC this fortnight, hope to see you again!
Hugs Kylie x

Bev said...

Such a pretty card Karen, thanks for joining us at WOC x