Pages

Thursday, July 05, 2012

As Seen on Create and Craft




Today was the day SplodgeAway went live on create and craft. Tom (aka Mr SplodgeAway) did a wonderful job and did not appear nervous he was a true natural. Maria also did a stirling job keeping calm and compossed, you did the products proud.
Myself and my design team buddy sue jimson were sat at my house watching with bated breath to see if we could catch a glipse of the design team sample cards, not only did they show sues cards but they also mentioned her by name as the jimbo machine mask was actually named after her. We were in fits of laughter and after that her phone never stopped buzzing, shes a celebrity now (i will nominate myself as her agent for 10% commission!!!!!!)
At the end of the show they showed lots more samples and the 3 i made for the show appeared and my name was mentioned, so a little tip to the rest of the design team make sure to label the back of your cards, then your sure of a mention. I use a lovely label designer for my cards and get them from a local supplier here roseberry labels if you order any be sure to tell them i sent you.






Id just like to say a big well done to the design team for a the lovely samples made, we all made a big effort to get things done and sometimes at short notice, it made it all worth while to see them on TV.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card's. I missed the show but I recorded it so will watch it later. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Karen those cards are stunning and I'm so glad Tom managed to show them on Create & Craft xxxxx

SplodgeAway said...

I tried my best to show as many as I could, I even got told off... lol Top Job Karen! Love the card thanks millions and millions and millions!