Pages

Friday, July 06, 2012

Thanks so much


Its almost the end of the school term so time to get cracking on the teacher thank you cards and gifts, this year I've gone for something quick and simple, each year i seem to have to make more as i cannot leave anyone out and as well as making things for my sons Teachers and TA's  i also make them for my nephew and nieces Teachers and TA's too.
I will make different variations of the card shown except for the only make teacher i will have to think of something else, something sporty as he is big on sport.
 For the gifts i plan to make decorated planners/journals. I bought some plain craft A5 planners so i plan on decorating them very similar to the cards although the flower will be on a tag attached to ribbon on the spine of the book so it Can be used as a book mark, because if the flower was to be attached to the front of the book it would be too bulky when writing in the planner.
Once I've got them finished i will post them on here for all to see. 



The leaves are cut on the cricut , the rolled flowers are diecuts from my little shoe box, the card is from suzicraft, the sentiment is stampin' up. ive also used my splodgeAway mat with walnut stain distress ink, and as always ive edged elements in stickles and liquid pearls.


2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Karen. Fantastic card for a teacher. Gorgeous flowers and the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Your so clever lol love that card xxxx hugs my crafty pal