Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

Creative Weekend



Wow, its the weekend and ive got some new stash to play with, (just look at that sei paper pad isnt it just lush every paper is gorgeous, foil and glitter so luxurious) i received some goodies in the post this week and ive managed to keep my hands off them as i was waiting untill tonight, Ive got no plans for the weekend so i have a full 2 days of inunterupted crafting, infact i may have longer as we broke up from school today for 2 weeks. I also have another parcel due from the states with lots more stamps (i cant wait) im so easily excited.

I also got a small parcel from becks and the design objective ( do crafts to me and you) the parcel may of been small but im expecting big things from the product, I signed up to do a blog review on a product and after the weekend i shall be giving my review on the E-Z runner scrapbook adhesive.

On my last post i said i might have some news to share well unfortunatly i havnt although i will tell you about it. I had applied for a new job as i was unhappy with my salary in my current job, out of 70 applicants i managed to get an interview i got down to the final 2 but was pipped to the post because i didnt have shorthand skills, but it all worked out in my favour as my current employer doesn't want to loose me so i am having my salary reviewed. (yipee)

Have a great weekend.

No comments: