Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ive discovered digital kits




Oh Wow what have i been missing, after reading kerry's blog today i loved the card she made and noticed it was made using a digital kit from Shabby Princess so i hopped over to see what it was all about don't get me wrong i have known about digital kits for ages but have always dismissed them as "not for me" The last time i printed my own papers was around 5 years ago and the quality was awful, so move on 5 years and better quality printers etc. I am amazed the quality is great they print exactly as you see them on screen. The kits over on this site are amazing and whats better is there are a lot of lovely free ones so I'm trying these out ,but i know i will also be buying some as they are gorgeous. I am a total digi novice and i am not even going to attempt digi yet, all i did was printed out the papers and elements i wanted then stuck them down on a card and added my own stamps or embellies in other words Hybrid card making. Ive made 2 already and i know they wont be my last.

So the 2 cards above are digi and the next 2 cards are what i made last night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

kerry said...

Hi Karen, these cards look FAB! I love the lo's & how you've used the pp's. Got to say I love using the digi kits...you might have realised lol. Pleased that I could be of assistance.

As yet I haven't got a date for the xmas things, but hopefully will find out after my hols.

Kerry xxx

Charlol said...

Love Shabby princess too. Have got them all saved to use when I lose any inspiration as they are fantastic digi kits. I might have to just have a go without waiting though!

Anonymous said...

These cards are simply fabolous. I want to buy some.