Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Todays offerings & Forever Friends



Ive got 2 cards to share with you today, both coloured with promarkers

The first is another precious moments, I've not added a sentiment yet as im waiting for the right occasion to come along, i love the flower they are by prima and I've added bling to the middle and a decorative pin behind it.


The second card I've used a freebie image from Kerry jo, I love the red and blue combo it is so boyish, the football stamp is from clevercut made by stamps away.


So why have i mentioned Forever Friends? I had heard a while back that forever friends were being released as stamps and papers and i saw a post today by Caz that they are due in the shops in around 2 weeks she also has a peek on her blog and she mentioned the Christmas stamps will be available at the same time.

No comments: