Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Productive weekend




Ive had a great crafting weekend, I've managed to get no fewer than 21 cards completed although i wont share them all here all at once, ill save some for those days when i manage to create nothing. LOL.
A few of them are very simple quick but elegant looking, slight variations on each one as i hate making 2 cards the same.
Ive also been using my versamark with mica powders a lot, Ive had these powders for around 4 years but have hardly used them so i decided to experiment again and i love the dazzling, shimmering effect you get when it hits the lights, i know it doesn't show up very well for the camera but you know what i mean.
The 3 cards below i have used mica on the snowflake back ground and the black one has the tree stamped in silver mica.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Tomorrow I'm having another crafting day as i don't look after Dylan on a Monday I'm also having a friend round (Hi Susan if you re reading this) to share some stamping and card making tips and techniques, I'm really looking forward to crafting with another like minded friend.


Must go martin is calling me for a game of tennis on the Wii

2 comments:

angeljakki said...

Wow you've been busy and some lovely card too x x

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Karen....how did you make the bear???? I love him.
Caz
x