Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I must be feeling beeter




I started to make a card this afternoon, because the customer needed it for Thursday so i thought id better make a start, one thing lead to another and i ended up making several cards so i think I'm feeling a little better, I'm still really cold and the occasional dizziness but it is getting easier.
the first card is the request for Thursday its a leaving card for a Mum to be.
the Image is a Bella stamp, the papers are mix of K&co and crate paper. lots of inking and the baby is cut on the cricut, paper dolls cart. The greeting was printed on the computer.
the second card for a New Home, the request was a blossom tree and a house, i didnt have anything for a blossom tree so before i attempted to hand draw it i found an alternative on the home accents cart. The house is hand cut and greeting again was done on the computer.
and then also a get well card (a bit ironic at the moment) no i didnt make it me, although i do feel sorry enough for myself at the moment.

1 comment:

Riet said...

woww Karen,what a gorgeous cards.

hugs Riet.xx