Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Inky fingers















I got out my new splodge away mat (contact suzicraft for details or to purchase) distressing inks and mica powders to create this card and now hence the title i have inky fingers. ive distressed the card within an inch of its life using a mix of tumbled glass, forest moss, mustard seed, barn, door, walnut stain, pumice stone and spiced marmalade, then mixed my mica powder in a spray bottle with water and spritzed the card, the over stamped it with a selection of Tim Holtz urban grunge collection and TPC studio classic icons,. The love and listen to your heart was inked with an embossing pad and embossed with WOW embossing powder in opaque white. The flower was punched with 3 different sized circles then inked spritzed and scrunched.
Ive washed my hands several times, went in the bath last night, showered this morning and there is still ink on my fingers, I really hope my hands will come clean before i go to work this afternoon.

No comments: