Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lili of the valley












Iwas asked to make a wedding card and the only brief was purple. If you look back at all my cards purple and orange are my least loved colours so i don't to well with them.


I dug out my lily of the valley wedding image which i adore and distressed to my hearts content, and then coloured the image with promarkers. Idon't have many purple patterned papers so i embossed some metallic card to give a little texture, the flowers are a mix of wild orchid crafts and prima. I do have another commission to work on its a 21st birthday card for a young man so keep your eyes peeled for me posting that one.


I'm enjoying my week of work, its lovely just pottering about and popping into my craft room doing bits and bobs with out having to clock watch making sure I'm not going to be late for work, if only i could go back to being a full time lady of leisure, ill have to pray for a lottery win!

No comments: