Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Crafting Fun



Today i had a crafting buddy over to craft with me, The lovely Sue Jimson came over to play, although im not sure we did much crafting we did do a lot of talking LOL
Sue brought a whole host of spellbinder dies with her so i set to and cut out lots of new things, i just loved the flowers so much i had to use them on todays card.
Sue was really naughty and bought me a new paper pad, her excuse was a return favour for me having her over. I loved it though and had to use it straight away,  i hope you aprove Sue!



By the way Sue Martin never did get his mits on one of those scones!
Im sure we will have a repeat day, will we get much crafting done???????? who knows!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW this is beautiful Karen love the papers and the flowers. The layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Awww Karen thats lovely :) I really had a great day today you made me feel really welcome Martin is so canny bless him feel guilty that he didnt get a lovely scone lmao but they were delicious...cant wait to do it again xxxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,I love the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx