Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

SplodgeAway Give-a-way

Everyone likes something for free, pop on over to the SplodgeAway blog and become a follower and leave a comment on the splodgeaway blog to be in with a chance of winning one of the masks they are giving away this week.

Yesterday i was doing a demo in suzicraft and as far as I'm aware from the feedback everyone enjoyed themselves and learnt a few new things, i couldn't think of a better way to spend a dull wet Saturday than to be sat crafting and sharing hints and tips with other crafters, heres a pic from the day thanks to freda. It was so funny when a few of the regulars were asking where i was when they walked in the shop, the reason being I've just changed my hair from blonde back to my natural dark, some people took a second glance at me.
I will be back to regular postings now I've caught up with DT work.

2 comments:

Sue said...

It was a great day Karen a lot of people learnt new techniques well done you xxxx

SplodgeAway said...

I had a lovely day Karen, I was very proud of you, well done and thank you.