Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Stitch in Time

Whilst having a crafty day yesterday with Sue she Lent me some of her spellbinders dies and i had all intentions of making a card with them last night but my lovely papers and flowers distracted me, so today when i finished work i came home had a cuppa and a quick bite to eat and set about to start crafting. The first on my list was to use the gorgeous sewing collection and again i used the lovely first edition papers that sue bought for me too.
I must apologise for the photos, the weather is so dull i didn't bother to get out the camera i just took them on my iPhone.
The sentiments are hand written, and everything has been edged in silver stickles.


2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Karen wow this is beautiful love the little sowing machine and all the little accessories and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

I knew you would come up with something totally different from mine LOL I absolutely love that card its gorgeous xxx