Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Mini Landscapes



Whilst i was busy last night making fathers day cards, i started to experiment with colour, i had an idea in my head of mini landscape tiles, so i set to work cutting out some 3" x 3: squares to fill with landscapes, out came my adirondacks and distress inks and i began to experiment.



Whilst this isn't the finished look i had in my head i do still like it and i know my dad will to so this will be his fathers day card, and i know I'm safe showing it on here because he doesn't read my blog.



 Now onto another fathers day card that has no stamping on it at all just lots of patterned papers this one is for Martin off the kids, i let my youngest son Sam pick the papers and he chose the birds, i have written the greeting with a play on words "Its time for us to tweet (treat) you"


Im off to a Westlife concert tonight, work tomorrow and a family day on Sunday so no crafting for me, unless i feel the need not to sleep!!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Karen love the little landscapes they are beautiful and the father's day card is brilliant. Hugs Caroline xxx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous cards Karen. Love the litte birds.
Hope you have a great weekend, enjoy your concert.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue said...

Love those cards Karen have a great time tonight im so jealous lol xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, Karen, I love your little landscapes - so beautiful! Your second card is fab; love the clever design.
xx