Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

doodle backgrounds



Here is another of the cards i made last night, when i placed the image on the spotty background i didnt want to add any more pattrn to the card, then when i added it to the card base it looked nice crisp and clean but i felt it needed a little something more so i doodled some flowers and swirls for the background, im not too sure i like it but its done now so i will leave it at that. Ive also decided to try show my cards in more detail, i love looking at Rach's blog her cards are shown in so much detail (although mine will never be that good).
Its something ive wanted to do for a while but didnt want to be accused of being a copy cat, Rachs blog gives me so much inspiration and if just one person gets any inspiration from my blog it will make me happy.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Helena said...

Your doodling is fantastic, love it!!! And I love how you have coloured in your image!
xxxx

Anonymous said...

good one! i just brought tons of different emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info