Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

handbag card


Ive made a handbag card for a commission and had to had cut it from my own pattern as i don't have a cricut (yet) and no template.
I like the way it turned out and so did the customer i was asked for trendy , me to you bears and pink, i think it fits the bill.
The papers are my minds eye, pearls along the top and me to you stickers the handle was wrapped in ribbons.
If anybody is interested or even reads my blog i am selling a few crafty bits to finance my cricut, Ive decided I'm going to try and upgrade to the expression so am selling a few things on ebay to try and raise the funds otherwise it will be another month and i cant wait that long,(LOL) any way here is a link to my ebay page

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

LOL it is a bit like selling sand to the arabs, but I wish you well with your auctions, I am still on my stash diet so daren't spend, I love the handbag card, the template you drew was brilliant and I love the way you incorporated all the elements of the commission - well done you, hope all is well, sorry I have not been around much XXX