Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cricut is in transit


Wow, wow, wow, can you tell I'm a little excited, this morning i ordered my cricut from sir stampalot for a brilliant price of 149.99 and after a lovely call from Mrs stampalot i was informed its been picked up from the shop by courier so should be here with me tomorrow. I really cant wait, I've wanted one for ages but bills or unexpected things always got in the way, so after my eBay sales i was able to buy one with out having to dip into any other money, I am also going to borrow some cartridges from my friend Susan then i can decide which i like best before committing to buy them, i will either be very quiet for a few days whilst practicing with it, or you will be inundated with loads of new creations.
Untill then i will leave you with the above card, the papers and butterfly are K&Co, prima flowers, pearls and diamonds from my stash, and the ticket is Tim Holtz.

No comments: